Do you ever wonder how air condition systems repairman or technician repairs and installs your air-condition? Of course, just like professional locksmiths or plumbers they do have a lot of training and experiences and these are what make them great technicians. It may be hard for other people to understand the parts of the air-conditioning but for these technicians, every little part of the air-condition is very important and contributes to the whole of an air-conditioning unit.
These technicians play an important role in the lives of many people in different kinds of industry. Also, they are very important because they install and repair the machine that lessens the stress of people, especially on hot days. These air-condition technicians are trained to identify the problem, repair, install and do the maintenance check-up. Thus from there, they know what your air-condition needs to have. One of the basic roles these technicians do is to install air-conditioning units to every household and companies. So how do they install this kind of unit?
- First you should know where to put up or install the air-condition unit in your place, so that by the time your technician comes, it will be easier for them to install.
- Technicians would check if it is the right area for the air-condition unit to be installed because they will check if there are any outlet if not then you can always have the extension cord.
- They measure the size of window and the size of the air-condition unit if it fits, because not all types of air condition fits a window and that there are also different kinds of air-condition units in the market.
- They do follow the manufacturer’s guide as to where the unit should be positioned in order to have a proper condensation.
- If the window set-up is already good then they already begin to put or insert the air condition to the window and make sure that it is balanced and fits it case.
- In order not to have the air-condition unit moved, these technicians puts top and bottom sash for proper fit. They fasten the brackets that in order not to keep from moving.
- If air-condition unit is properly put inside and fit then it is time to seal by having boards or calk around the unit.
- The outlet installed near the unit already and make sure that this is for the air-condition unit only. Air-condition unit consumes a lot of power and that is why it needs to have a solo outlet.
Thus you see the installation of the air condition would take about half a day or for some a whole day and that would depend on the area; type and how many air-condition units are to be installed. So better make sure that you do check and clean your air-conditioning unit 2 times a year in order to have your units last for a long period of time. Perhaps you can also have another unit installed in another part of your homes or offices.